I am happy for:
- The new people I worked with.
- The new methodology of development I am getting used to.
- The new technologies I have learned: .net 2.0 ,VS2005, Third party UI libraries, Windows Services, RSS, SharePoint, Exchange Server WebDAV and CDO development, Telephony APIs, Remoting , MSMQ , XSLT, Unit Testing, Build management …
- ITWorx itself :I am more than happy and proud of myself joing it,why not and others name it Most Exciting Company
While I have some other feelings because:
- Working in a large company exposes you to a wide competition: who you are in 400+ employees!!
- Working in dynamic projects with fast moving feature set and adaptation to more and more new technologies put you in a stress: running for new information, learning very fast, how to decide if you need to scratch the surface of a topic or go deeply into details.
- Being in situations which not only your technical level that decide your career future; it is your personality, your skills in communicating with people, your ability to show up your self and being able to negotiate and debate.
More feelings coming soon …